Commercial Real Estate Development
Commercial real estate transactions, already often intensely negotiated, can be complex due to the addition of environmental and regulatory matters into the equation. Navigating these complexities requires the knowledge of an experienced real estate development attorney.
With a specific focus on long-term goals, The Law Offices of Colby Lewis is prepared to assist with any number of real estate matters such as:
- real estate financing;
- construction issues;
- zoning and permitting issues;
- contractor/subcontractor negotiations;
- purchases and sales of residential or commercial real estate (including shopping centers, industrial and warehouse properties, and office buildings);
- reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial leases for landlords and tenants;
- and resolving property boundary, easement, and access disputes.
The team at The Law Offices of Colby Lewis stands ready to assist you throughout the real estate development process, from purchase to construction to leasing and beyond.
The Law Offices of Colby Lewis knows that you may have questions regarding your commercial claims, and we are here to help.
Do not delay! Your rights to recover are time sensitive.
If you have commercial real estate issues and require legal advice or representation, you need to Call Colby Now!